AdressVenijamin Macukovski 2A-3/16
1000 Skopje, Macedonia email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org www.detstvo.org.mk facebook
The mission of the organization “Journalists for human rights,” is to inform and promote solutions to the negative impacts on human rights in Macedonia.
Our vision is to become a professional organization that participates in the decision-making process in the field of human rights.
Most important achievements
JHR is non-governmental, non-party, non-profitable journalists association, established from various ethical, national and religious background and different working interest.
Our task are
– To organize system of concrete prevention of human bins ( especially children and women)
– To surmount the negative results of conflict and domestic violence
– To support all kind of fighting against human violence
– To organize journalists training with specific accent to women journalists
– To create a professional interdisciplinary society consisting of experts, dealing with the problems of human rights
Why we are active in grassroots work
Even back in 1996 as a group of young journalists tasked to treat social issues began to face with issues that do not receive a response. We realized that the only answer is to act with specific actions to improve human rights. And than is “born” organization Journalists for Human Rights aimed through concrete measures of activities to work toward the improvement of human rights.